U.S. Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation - Mission 2000.
What is Mission 2000?
Mission 2000 is GrandMaster Hwang Kee's and the Moo Duk Kwan school's goal to be reached by
the year 2000. Mission 2000 is world peace through improved human relationships, and
includes six areas of development for the Moo Duk Kwan discipline:
- Human Relationships - National: Continue to develop the atmosphere of Respect, Courtesy, Friendship,
Brotherhood, Cooperation and Goodwill
within the Soo Bahk Do membership.
- Human Relationships - International: The atmosphere identified in number one above
should become consistent throughout the world. The U.S. should be the leading energy force in developing
and distribution this atmosphere.
- Moo Do Organization: We are a Martial Arts (Moo Do) organization. We must continue to develop as
a Martial Arts organization.
- Administration of the Organization: The Officers and the Board of Directors should take a more
active role regarding the administration of the Federation.
- Members Organization: This is a members organization. We must all work to produce a caring and
helping atmosphere for mutual benefit.
- Financial Stability: We should take a more aggressive approach toward creating
a financially stable organization.